January 15, 2012

Welcome to The Sublime You



Thank you for finding my new blog.
I'm currently studying at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and am a holistic health coach. After being constantly asked questions about
a certain food
how to prepare something
how I prepare a dish
the nutritional value of a food
whether someone should be eating bread/yellow cheese/dairy...

and the list goes on. So, I decided to start this blog which will have health tips, recipes and anything else I deem necessary to include here because it's MINE!!!

If you have questions about any of the posts, feel free to ask.

I also have a website that one day will be linked to the blog, but in the meantime, it's over here
www.thesublimeyou.com
Thanks to modern technology, namely Skype, my clients are all over the world, so don't be put off if you're not within driving distance of Bondi Beach. You'll still get the same amount of love from me over the internet.

N x





1 comment:

  1. Great news, go you! (Pretty sure I have stomach candida too- probiotics daily) Will be keeping an eye out for your posts x

    ReplyDelete